Public Sector Organization Management Jobs 2022 - Pakistan Jobz Today

Govt Jobs 2022 in Pakistan, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar as published in Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn and The Nation Newspapers. Ads are updated daily. Jobs in Pakistan for today and latest career opportunities in government private companies, online jobs, home base jobs, it jobs, computer, Marketing, and data entry operator. Pakistan jobs today is a classified advertising website where you will be able to search for free classified jobs in Pakistan.

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Public Sector Organization Management Jobs 2022

Public Sector Organization definitely essentially is looking for candidates for following posts as per job advertisement published in generally very daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper of March 27, 2022, for location Dera Ghazi Khan, Dera ghazi khan Punjab Pakistan: accounts assistant I scientific assistant pretty I electrical technician I physics scientific assistant auto mechanic tech ii civil technician fairly I medical tech ii nuse telecom operator ii tech ii scientific assistant definitely ii pretty chemical technicians generally I definitely chemical scientific assistant machinist tech ii store assistant I technician I and admin assistant actually I Educational qualifications required B.com, Matric, BBA, Others, Intermediate, DAE, BCS, and M.sc, etc, or so they really generally thought in a subtle way. Latest Management jobs and others Government jobs in basic sort of Public Sector Organization closing date actually basically is around April 10, 2022, really mostly see for all intents and purposes generally exact from an ad in a subtle way, which is fairly significant. Read basically generally complete ad online to for all intents and purposes mostly know how to actually generally apply on hardly the almost the latest very for all intents and purposes Public Sector Organization job opportunities, for all intents and purposes particularly contrary to popular belief, which literally shows that for all intents and purposes read basically particularly complete ad online to for all intents and purposes mostly know how to actually basically apply on hardly the sort of the latest very really Public Sector Organization job opportunities, for all intents and purposes kind of contrary to popular belief, or so they essentially thought.


Latest Public Sector Organization Management Posts Dera Ghazi Khan 2022


Name Of Organization: 

 

Public Sector Organization

 

Advertisement Date:

 

27 March 2022

 

Category / Sector:

 

Government

 

Newspaper

 

Nawaiwaqt Jobs

 

Education:

 

Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Others | Master | BCS | B.com | BS 


Vacancy Location:

 

Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab, Pakistan

 

Job Industry:

 

Management Jobs

 

Job Type:

 

Temporary

 

Job Experience

 

02 Years

 

Last Date For the Post:

 

10 April 2022


Public Sector Organization Management Jobs 2022



Public Sector Organization Management Jobs 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact US

Name

Email *

Message *

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!

PAKISTANJOBZTODAY All Rights Reserved 2022 Copyright (c)